MeyerowitzMay 25, 2005 · Comments
Back to diary mode: I went with Tom (website gone) to a talk by Joel Meyerowitz at the Tate Modern last night. JM is an impressive speaker on photography as well as a great photographer. When I saw his Ground Zero show at the Museum of London I was amazed to learn that it was his first solo show in the UK.
Possibly related posts:
- June 1, 2008: Disney and Other Hyenas
- October 19, 2006: London Art Galleries
- August 17, 2006: Digital Photography Courses London
- March 23, 2006: Not Strictly London
- November 23, 2004: Silvertown
The comments from the previous WordPress blog.
ed nixon: This is very lovely, Gary, and answers a bit of my question on the SP list about lighting conditions.
We’re just past the mid-point of Toronto’s month-long Contact photography show. I’m headed down to see the Ground Zero show this morning.